Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Rug love:

We have been slowly finding pieces that we love to fill our home with. For the past seven months, we've been living with a lot of bare floors, bare walls, and temporary pieces while we acquire new things to make our home feel lived in. It has been an extremely slow process partly because I am incredibly picky (we have a rule that we only bring in things that we really love) and partly because we don't have the budget to do a major redecorating project. We're getting there though.

A few days ago, West Elm had 20% off rugs so we picked up this beauty for the office:



I love that it's a flat weave so it will vacuum easily. We do a lot of living in our office -- watching tv, surfing the internet, snacking, knitting -- and I like that I don't have to worry about food particles and dirt getting trapped in the rug. 

Now I just have to find a nice couch to go in that space. Anyone know where I can find a 65" sofa?

No comments: