Friday, November 7, 2014

Happy weekend:

[photo]
Happy Friday, friends! What are you doing this weekend? Our local library's used book sale is happening this weekend and I am excited to pick up a few new treasures. I am also getting together with a friend to run/walk around the lake. I have really been slacking on my exercise routine lately. My running has gone completely out the window. We've also got a few projects to tackle around the house and I will be working on some sewing. It seems like that's what's always on our "to-do" list every weekend. That's real life right there.

Here's what we've been up to lately:
  1. We celebrated Halloween at a good friend's Halloween party (more on M's Halloween costume here).
  2. This time change has really messed with me. I expected it to mess up M's schedule but instead, it messed up mine -- something I did not anticipate.
  3. I got to celebrate a friend and the upcoming arrival of her sweet baby girl. She is one of the only other people I know that cloth diapers (or will be, anyway) so I got her some cloth diapering goodies and a few homemade knitted baby hats.
  4. Some of our good friends welcomed their first born, a son, on Sunday! We're looking forward to meeting him and welcoming them into the new parents' club!
Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments: