Friday, November 21, 2014

Happy weekend:

[photo]
Happy Friday, everyone!  I am beyond relieved to have reached the weekend. This week has been particularly difficult as I have just been sort of in a funk lately. It doesn't help that I had to spend my first night away from little M since well, since his inception. It was hard and there were many tears (mostly mine). So this weekend, I am just looking forward to hanging out at home and spending time with him.

Here's a little of what we've been up to lately:

  1. I am making this to keep M warm this winter.
  2. Getting our new house decorated for this holiday season has been so much fun. 
  3. M has been making some funny new noises lately and making us all laugh.
  4. I've been working on a few sewing projects that I'm excited to share.
  5. I ate cheese this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: