Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year:

[via weheartit]

Dear 2011,

I want you to know that I'm not one for resolutions. And I will not demand anything from you. I have learned from past mistakes not to make magnificent declarations  -- that when you do, the exact opposite tends to happen. So, you can relax. I have no expectations whatsoever. That being said, I feel it's only fair that you should know that I have plans for my life and many of those plans will probably come to fruition during your reign. And just so you're informed, here is a look at what you can expect:
  • Andrew's graduation
  • purchasing our first home
  • international adventures
  • general happiness
Again, no pressure. All I ask is that you keep these plans from falling spectacularly to pieces. Just let me fly under the radar this year. No trouble. I think that will be best for everyone involved.

Thanks so much. I look forward to working with you over the course of the next 12 months.

Your friend,

Meghan

No comments: