Thursday, January 27, 2011

Huge Piperlime Sale!

I love winter sales. All the clothes I've had my eye on are finally going on sale to make room for all the spring stuff. And I am definitely taking advantage.

Today only, over @ Piperlime.com, they are having a 30% off sale on some of their winter stock (sweaters, coats, boots, etc. -- most of which is already on sale for up to 60% off). That's a total of 90% off! It's only today though. And you have to enter the code WARMUP at checkout.


I got this Central Park West Sycamore Sweater Cardigan. Originally $141, I got it for only $39.18. Over $100 in savings. Oh yes. Now I already have a navy sweater cardigan but I've had it since college and I think it might have stretched out a little because I'm just not as crazy about the fit as I used to be. Plus, I'm starting to notice a little pilling action going on. Anyway, it's time for it to go.So I will be putting it in the donate pile to make room in my closet. One new thing in, one old thing out is my motto (I try my best, at least).

Hurry over to Piperlime and see what else they've got before everyone gets all the good stuff. Because at these prices, it won't last long. (And no, they didn't pay me to say that although I wish they would).

No comments: