Thursday, February 24, 2011

GO International collection

So, we've kind of broken up with Target. Not that I don't still enjoy wamdering aimlessly around their stores, I've just been feeling like I can't really trust the quality of their products anymore. I love that they have cute clothes for (mostly) insanely cheap prices, but recently I've just been wondering if it's really even worth it. We've had some bad experiences lately that have just kind of turned us off to them. And that makes me sad. I have always been a huge Target supporter. Now I pass by their clothes and shoes without even a second glance. We are over.

And then I was browsing their corporate site this morning and came upon a press release stating "This spring, Target® (NYSE:TGT) is celebrating the five-year anniversary of its fashion-forward, affordably-priced GO International program with a collection that features 34 dresses from 17 past GO International designers." Now this I can get behind. I love their designer collaborations. And this collection will include pieces from: Luella Bartley, Tara Jarmon, Paul & Joe (by Sophie Albou), Behnaz Sarafpour, Proenza Schouler (by Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez), Libertine (by Johnson Hartig), Alice Temperley, Erin Fetherston, Jovovich-Hawk (by Milla Jovovich and Carmen Hawk), Rogan (by Rogan Gregory), Richard Chai, Jonathan Saunders, Thakoon (by Thakoon Panichgul), Tracy Feith, Rodarte (by Laura and Kate Mulleavy), Zac Posen and Tucker (by Gaby Basora).

It all goes down March 13th. Check out the press release here.


No comments: