Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Spring 2011 picks

I realize I may have been pretty harsh about Valentine's Day. My feelings haven't changed, but I do apologize for expressing them so vehemently.

Now that this, the last major landmark of winter has passed, I feel like I can finally move on to more important (read: warmer) things. Spring is on its way. I can feel it on my arms and legs. I'm wearing a dress today, something I haven't been brave enough to do since the temperature got too chilly for my taste.

And with spring comes the end of winter sales. Oh yes, one of my favorite times to shop. Just yesterday I scored a pair of boots for me and a pair of CK chukkas for Andrew for seriously cheap on Piperlime.
As you may know, I am completely in love with Piperlime. You don't want to know how many hours a week I spend on their site. Before you judge, you should know that most of the time, I am just browsing for something that almost always eludes me. When there is an amazing sale (like right now), I will make a purchase like the shoes above. But mostly it's just me secretly wishing I had $500 to spend on a coat. Like the coat in this outfit, which I am in love with (the entire thing):


That's right. That Milly coat is $540. Le sigh.

And because I have been browsing this site for the last hour, here is what I'm wishing for to round out my Spring wardrobe:

Spring 2011








I desperately need a pair of nude pumps. And everything else.

No comments: