Friday, March 1, 2013

Happy Weekend:

Happy Friday, everyone! Celebrate! The weekend is here! And with it comes March. You know what that means: Spring!

This is it, you guys. It's here. Race weekend. I've been training for this since October. And I'm ready. 13.1 miles. I'm running my ass off come Sunday morning. Andrew too. So say a mental cheer for us and send good thoughts our way. And check back here for photos next week. Because you know we will be documenting the mess out of this milestone.

What have you got going on this weekend? Anything big? I'm taking today off to check out the race expo and taking a mini road trip with the girls. And then I plan on carb loading for the next two days and laying low. And eating anything and everything I want. It's going to be sweet.

Have a good one!


No comments: