Thursday, March 7, 2013

We love:

Let me start by saying that I am really into organization, okay? I ask for things like label makers and embossers for Christmas. I get ridiculously excited about things like accordion files and expandable drawer organizers. Spending a Saturday at the Container Store is my idea of a good time. Okay, so I'm kind of a nerd about this kind of thing. Everyone is a nerd about something and for me, it's organization.

So, I bet you can imagine how excited I got when I stumbled upon the Doxie scanner:


Scan photos, receipts, documents, and anything else you can possibly imagine. Get rid of that stack of paper that you never really know what to do with. Clean out all that paper mess that keeps cluttering up your counters and drawers. You don't even need a computer. Store it all on an SD card and access it at any time with pretty much any device. Sounds like heaven, right? 

I desperately need one of these in my life. Now the only question is which model do I want? The Doxie One or the Doxie Go. The One's a little cheaper, a little lighter, and uses an AC adapter. The Go has a rechargeable battery (so it can go anywhere!), can scan legal-sized documents, is available with wi-fi, and scans in 600 DPI. Decisions decisions.

No comments: