Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Oh, Wednesday:

Real talk: I'm having a bad week. You know the kind. I'm in a funk. My patience is nonexistent. I'm tired and grumpy. People are exceptionally irritating.

When I get like this, I like to throw myself a bad week party complete with overindulging in ice cream, sweat pants, and spending an embarrassing amount of time on the internet looking at semi-emo images and graphics. A sort of internet therapy, if you will. I swear it helps. Pretty soon you start to laugh. And then you put down the spoon, change into your running shorts, and get your butt out there.

This has happened to me this week. Twice. And it's only Wednesday. Maybe this is that kind of week for you too. Maybe you need to lay down on my therapist's couch, take a look at these*, and feel better:








Feeling a little better? Good. Now ready for a laugh? Cause this really had me going:


Hope it helped. 

* I don't know the original sources of these images. They've just been a part of a "feel happy" file that I pull out and look at from time to time, when I need a pick-me-up. If you know the sources for these, please let me know.

No comments: