Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Let's Shop:

It's been a while since I've done a pretend shopping trip. So let's get back into the swing of things, starting with Madewell.

Let's review the rules first, shall we? You can pick whatever you want, no matter how over-the-top it may seem. Forget the price. Forget the fact that you'd probably never even wear it in real life. This is all about those pieces that initially catch your eye. I like to do this kind of internet window shopping when I can't (or don't want to) shell out funds for new clothes. Or when I'm having a bad day because sometimes, you just need to look at pretty things for a while.

Ready? Here we go.

See the breakdown after the jump!

  1. Tearose blouse -- $72
  2. Billie boot -- $208
  3. Hepcat shades -- $55
  4. Essex tote -- $218
  5. Crisscross boardwalk sandal -- $50.50
  6. Patchwork shrunken boyshirt -- $115
  7. Sidewalk skimmer -- $70
I learn a little about myself each time I do this. For example, right now, I am apparently drawn to really feminine pieces (read: pastels, florals, etc.) and shoes; red shoes in particular. I had no idea that my subconscious was feeling so ladylike.

No comments: