Friday, January 25, 2013

Happy Weekend:

[photo]

Happy Friday! Oh man, I love a short work week. Makes things so much more bearable, ya know? Here's a little of what we've been up to this week:
  1. Enjoyed a day off from real life on Monday. So thankful for mini-vacations!
  2. Had a tea date with a good friend and her kiddo
  3. I joined a committee to help plan our high school reunion (Order, I know I've just surprised the hell out of you with that statement)
  4. Had a taco and game night with one of my running buddies and her husband. Tillie came along to play with their puppy and they were thick as thieves the entire time
  5. Got a new juicer. We've gone juice crazy!
Got any big plans? We've got another 10-mile run on Saturday and we're throwing ourselves the most major cleaning party there ever was. Sounds fun, doesn't it?

Hope your weekend is filled with more fun activities than ours. It'd be hard not to be.

Have a good one. XO.

No comments: