Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools!



Spent the evening uploading Sims onto the laptop -- there's a lot. K & L, aren't you proud?

I didn't really pull any April Fools jokes this year. Not that I object on moral grounds, I just couldn't really think of anything particularly good.

Oh and we finally got the internet working today so I am officially posting for the first time for the new computer -- rejoice!

Continuing with Blog Music Party Week, today's roundup of songs are from movie soundtracks:

Meghan:
1. "The World Spins Madly On" by The Weepies from Because I Said So
2. "New Slang" by The Shins from Garden State (favorite movie ever)
3. "It'll All Work Out" by Tom Petty from Elizabethtown
4. "Carrying the Banner" from the Newsies
5. "Dreams" by the Cranberries from You've Got Mail
6. "Jump (For My Love) by the Pointer Sisters from Love Actually
7. "Dear Prudence" from Across the Universe

Andrew:
1. "My Father's Gun" by Elton John from Elizabethtown
2. "Elephant Love Medley" from Moulin Rouge
3. "In the Waiting Line" by Zero 7 from Garden State
4. "Hey Jude" from Across the Universe

No comments: