Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter



This morning I woke up to the traditional Easter Basket hunt that I have been going on every Easter morning since I can remember. I decided to take the tradition my parents started into our home to one day celebrate with our kids. In the meantime, we get to keep the fun all to ourselves. I found my basket (the little blue basket I've had every Easter since I was born) on a chair, tucked under the table. Andrew's was hidden in a bottom cabinet in the kitchen. All the surprises inside made me happy.

This evening, everyone came over for Easter dinner at our house. I like hosting family events. I like sharing all of our nice things with everyone. Andrew brought home a bottle of Riesling for dinner and it was really good. I'm really starting to like a lot of different wines.

Now we are settling in to enjoy our evening together and rejuvenating ourselves to start another week.

Happy Easter everyone!

No comments: