Sunday, April 5, 2009

A day of rest


Much like the rest of the weekend, today was a good day to sit at home and do nothing. So that's what we did.
I went with my parents' to check out some new tents in preparation for our May camping trip. And we had some lunch. Then later, I came over to do laundry and hunted around my their house for some of my old stuff. Andrew joined us for grilled hamburgers and we have a huge container of baked beans sitting in our fridge now. I promise I have never seen so many beans in all my life.
Also, we inherited a new microwave today. It is most decidely better than our old one. So, I am very pleased with it.
It is getting super cold tonight. What the heck is up with the weather?! I'm glad the plants out back haven't started coming up yet or they might freeze (I'm such a nerd).
Who wants to go back to work tomorrow? Not me.

No comments: