Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I think I'm getting sick



So, I was going to post this ridiculous picture of me getting my hair done at Kat's salon today but on the way to dinner @ Yia-Yia's with Andrew (yes, he finally had the night off for once) we came across the coolest sunset ever and I just had to take a picture of it. So, if you still want to see that crazy picture of me, just hop on over to Kat's blog and have a look.

Yes, we had dinner @ Yia-Yia's and yes it was amazing but I am getting sick and my throat/tonsils have been killing me all day. And now I have a pounding headache on top of that. I have been taking vitamins, using Zicam, and drinking orange juice all day in an effort to stop/reduce whatever this is that is ailing me but so far it hasn't helped.

We finally got our washer & dryer this afternoon and Andrew is in the process of hooking it all up. I'm so proud of him. It's so handy to have a man in the house who knows how to do these kinds of things.



P.S. This just happened. While hooking up the dryer, Andrew stood up too fast, hit his head on a shelf, and then hit his chin on the top of the dryer. Nice one, huh? It's actually really a lot more gruesome in person.


1 comment:

Lorenzo said...

Holy crap, Andrew, be careful. Hope you feel better, Meg.