Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Tax Day



Tonight we celebrated having done our taxes early by doing laundry and packing for our trip. I am feeling more awful today than yesterday (if possible) but I am sucking it up to get all of our "to dos" done. And Andrew called in to work today because his chin wasn't really healed up enough and he couldn't really work around food with an open wound so we got to spend some time together. It was nice.

Tomorrow we are dropping Tillie off and I am actually dreading it. I am scared she will think we are abandoning her because I don't know her previous history with abandonment. But I know she'll be in good hands. I hope she has a good time.

Time to finish laundry and packing. And at some point I'd like to take some NyQuil so I can get a little sleep. It's going to be a late night. It's a good thing we aren't doing much of anything tomorrow at work.

1 comment:

Katherine Grant said...

Have fun on your trip! I hope you feel better soon. Who is keeping Tillie?