Sunday, April 19, 2009

On the road again



We literally just got home after being on the road for about 12 hours. I don't remember that trip ever taking that long. I don't even remember it taking that long on the way up, but I guess I was asleep for some of it.

We woke up early this morning and had a big breakfast with everyone at my grandparents' house and then we hit the road. It was nasty weather and we spent the time watching movies, playing video games, napping, talking, and acting silly. My favorite part of the trip was all the silly pictures Tyler and I took when we got bored (see above). We can entertain ourselves with a camera for hours. He was cracking me up. I am OBSESSED with that kid.

Oh and Andrew drove the entire way back and did beautifully, so we are all very proud of him for that. He's exhausted now though.

We got back too late to go pick up Tillie and it feels a little weird going to bed without her tonight. But I will be picking her up tomorrow and I am very excited about that.

No comments: