Thursday, April 23, 2009



I picked Tyler up from school this afternoon so we got to spend some quality time with him. He came over after work to enjoy one of his favorite pasttimes: watching recorded episodes of America's Funniest Home Videos. He also decided on the way home that a triangle-shaped car would be awesome and that we are all Star Wars Clone Wars characters. I am Asoka something. She's the only girl on team Jedi. Andrew is Anakin. Tyler decided that it would be best to be Luke after discovering that Anakin kills Count Doku and the Emperor (both of his previous picks).

Andrew had the night off! So we got stuff to make salads and bread. It was delicious. I feel very good about the healthy choice we made for dinner. Then we headed off to Barnes & Noble where I think I saw John Choate.

No comments: