Wednesday, June 10, 2009

"I'll make him an offer he can't refuse"



Okay, so I just had to share this hilarious story with everyone. Tillie has a stuffed moose that she loves to play with. Well, I guess she was playing a little too hard the other night because we woke up to the moose's head in our bed. I kid you not, it was just like the Godfather. And isn't Andrew's face classic?

We went back to the rents' tonight to mud and sand but the dust from the sanding got so bad that it was hard to breathe so we had ice cream and left. Thank goodness there isn't much more of that to do.

In less than 1 week we will be on our way to Ireland. Words cannot express how excited we are. I am already in vacation mode.

Things we love today:
vegetable chips
Elizabethtown
The Universal Packing List
new clothes

No comments: