Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Stormy Tuesday



This afternoon we had a huge storm. There was golf ball sized hail outside our apartment. This morning it was super hot. That's Arkansas for you. Welcome back.

Today was my first day back at work. It was nice to see everyone again. But I did not enjoy having to go back to the daily grind. I had Chick-fil-a for lunch though and it was incredible. That is one thing they don't have over there. And I missed it.

We just got done having dinner with my parents. Kevin & Sophia -- my dad liked the Powers but they didn't much care for the Irish Wiskey Fudge.

We plan on having a quite night at home. We need to get started on our massive pile of laundry and we are doing some serious playing with Tillie to make up for lost time. After sleeping 12 hours last night, we felt rested all day but sleep is calling our names and we might turn in early again. I will admit though, that jet lag hasn't been nearly as rough on us now than it was on the way over there. I think after tonight we will be fully back in the swing of things.

No comments: