Friday, April 18, 2014

Happy weekend:

[photo]
Happy Friday, guys! Can you believe it's Friday already? This week has blown by for us. But we've been so busy, I feel like I haven't had time to catch my breath. Hopefully we will be able to do just that this weekend.

Have anything fun happening this weekend? Today is my baby shower, thrown by my very lovely coworkers. And tomorrow is my other baby shower, with lots of my sweet friends, family, and running buddies. I am looking forward to catching up with everyone and celebrating Baby M with some of my dearest friends. It's a baby shower weekend!

Here's a little of what we've been up to lately:
  1. I've been having a hard time sleeping these days. Sciatic nerve problems + loose tendons and ligaments + general restlessness = a grumpy preggo lady in the morning. Poor Andrew.
  2. Have you ever put jam on your vanilla ice cream? I discovered it last week and have been doing it pretty much every night since. It's my new favorite thing.
  3. We changed out all our winter clothes for spring/summer ones this week, so naturally the temperature dropped and we're back to frigid temperatures. I think we may have jinxed it.
  4. We had our childbirth class last weekend. There was a lot of information we already knew but being able to tour the hospital and see where we needed to park was a huge relief for me. I can't believe it's only a few weeks away!
  5. We have been doing a lot of yard work lately -- chipping away at the mess of weeds, leaves, and branches that some people call a backyard. We're making progress and I am looking forward to a summer of bare feet, cookouts, and naps in a hammock.

Hope your weekend is lovely. Have a great one, friends!

No comments: