Thursday, April 10, 2014

New projects:

With all the home improvement projects going on around our house lately, I'm starting to feel a little worn out. So much of it is physical labor (not that I am doing much physical labor these days) and I really needed something that was more creative to exercise that part of my brain. Enter our new project. It's a pretty amazing idea, centered around Baby M. I'll share more in the coming months, but until then, here are some of the fabrics I picked out to get our little project started:


I'm pretty excited about this one. But did you know how hard it is to pick out fabric for a boy that isn't too babyish or just plain strange? It's been a challenge, but one I have really enjoyed. I am pleased with our picks and can't wait to tell you more about it!

No comments: