Friday, April 4, 2014

Happy weekend:

[photo]
Happy Friday, everyone! I am so ready for the weekend. We have been so busy for the past two weeks, I could really use the rest and relaxation but who am I kidding, with plenty of boxes still left to unpack and many projects in the queue, it seems extremely unlikely to happen. I may be able to squeeze in an extra hour or two of sleep though. And these days, I take what I can get.

Here's a peek into our very busy lives lately:
  1. We painted the nursery and finally put the crib together. It's starting to look like an actual room.
  2. We got our new washer and dryer delivered although that adventure didn't turn out at all like we anticipated (see here).
  3. My phone decided to quit working our very first night in the new house (I have the worst luck with phones -- see here) so I lost a lot of my photos before they were uploaded to the cloud and was without a phone for half the week before my replacement came.
  4. A lunch date with a good friend (who now works with me!) totally made my Friday.
  5. I'm going to a baby shower for a very good friend tomorrow. And hopefully, our new fridge will be arriving!
Have a great weekend, friends! I hope that you have many fabulous adventures. Do something relaxing for me. XOXO.

No comments: