Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Let's shop:


It's been a while since we did any kind of imaginary shopping so let's get back into gear with Provisions, a super cool kitchen and home goods online shop. I seriously love everything here but it's mostly out of my price range so imaginary shopping is about as far as I'll ever get. But look how pretty!

  1. The Original Whirley Popcorn Popper -- Andrew loves making popcorn on the stove so I know he would love this.
  2. Walnut Utensil and Knife Box -- We don't currently have anything to house our wooden spoons, whisks, and other utensils in so this is something we could definitely use. I love how it's wooden and square -- and completely beautiful and unique.
  3. Gold ladle -- We got rid of our ladle because it was plastic, gross, and I think we'd had it since our college days. Definitely time for an upgrade. Plus, how pretty would this one look sitting on the counter in that wooden utensil box?
  4. Citrus Press -- I want this so badly, I don't even know how to put it into words. Not that we have a lot of oranges hanging around or anything. I can't justify buying it in any way. But I love it.
  5. Farmer's Pitcher -- I can totally imagine this on our table, used for milk or juice during Saturday morning breakfast. 
  6. Walnut Pizza Peel -- I love a good pizza peel and this one is no exception. It's made from beautiful walnut and would get plenty of use at our house shoveling pizzas in and out of the oven multiple times a week (I may have an obsession with pizza). It can also serve as a cutting board and we all know tools that can multi-task are the MVPs of the cooking and food prep game.
  7. Pizza Stone -- We had a pizza stone but it finally bit the dust and since then, our pizzas just haven't been the same. I am interested to see how this soapstone one would hold up. You could use it for baking other things too (read: cookies).
  8. French Rolling Pin -- We don't have a rolling pin but we need one desperately. I only have eyes for the solid wood, keep forever, ages-well-and-looks-good-while-doing-it kind. They're hard to come by but this one seems to fit the bill nicely.


No comments: