Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday...





Woke up today to yet another rainy grey day. I feel like it has been raining for a month straight. The roofers were supposed to come to the house today to start on the new roof but the rain cancelled that.



I did some more cleaning. And haven't received any news on the job front which is really frustrating and discouraging. I don't understand. Apparently my resume is awesome and everyone that interviews with me really likes me. So how is it that I don't have a job? I feel like I'm never going to get anywhere.



We got some soup and sandwiches from McAlister's for dinner. Its nice to have something warm to eat on a wet and nasty night.

Andrew had another Nutrition exam that he thinks he did really well on. He's doing really well in all his classes.

No comments: