Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Oh Happy Day!

I tried to update last night but the internet was down because my parents were having the flooring in the computer room ripped up and the router and everything was shut down.

So, here is what happened yesterday:




I got this super cool teapot. Isn't it adorable? I love it. It makes me smile.

We watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall again. Andrew is obsessed with that movie. I really like it too. It's hilarious. You should watch it. And you should watch this video too (its Andrew's favorite part).

I am loving Rachel Zoe right now. Loving her. And Stacy London. She was on an episode of Say Yes to the Dress. She was a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding. She was a bridesmaid. She wasn't even the maid of honor. If Stacy London was my friend, I was totally make her the maid of honor. Oh what I wouldn't give to be friends with Stacy London.


And today:




I woke this morning to sun (finally) and a route 44 Diet Coke from Sonic. I knew it was going to be a good day.

I went to Kohls on the west side and got a pair of boots that I almost bought the day before but they didn't have my size. Yay. And I spent a good hour browsing clothes, shoes, purses, and jewelry. It was perfect.

Mom and I had lunch @ Buffalo Grill. Delicious.

Andrew and I picked Laura and Dan up @ the airport. They had good (but long) flights and made it back safely. I wish I could say the same for their luggage. Apparently, their luggage never got the memo about leaving Hawaii. But they are headed this way right now and should be in LR tomorrow morning.

And then Andrew and I got new iPhones. Oh yes. They are beautiful. And we are addicted. Already. Our lives are changed forever. And we have unlimited internet browsing and text messaging -- so just a heads up, you all will be hearing from us a lot more frequently.

We also had dinner @ Wing Stop.

And Panera is finally open here in NLR.

Oh Happy Day.

No comments: