Tuesday, October 6, 2009


So, its been a while since we updated, I know. We are still having a hard time with the whole router thing. Still haven't figured out how to make it work. Andrew hasn't really had time to do any sort of trouble shooting with all of the school, work, and moving he's been doing lately.

Here's a little of what we've been up to lately:


LAURA'S WEDDING DAY! Laura and Dan finally got married. We woke up that morning on top of Mt. Nebo. The weather was incredible. We had a little trouble getting started and a LOT of drama but everything turned out okay. We got our hair done, ate some lunch, got ready, and took lots of pictures. And then it was time. Laura looked beautiful. It was a very sweet wedding. And the reception was really nice and fun. We all had a good time. I'm happy everything went well for Laura on her special day and that we got to be a part of it. She deserved a great day. She has been planning forever.

We drove home that night at got here around midnight. We went straight to bed. And Tillie was very happy to see us again.


We woke up early. It rained all day. Andrew went to work and I met Laura, Dan, and their international friends for breakfast before they left for the airport. Then we saw them off. Again, lots of pictures. And I took Laura's car home with me so she wouldn't have to pay for parking. Aren't I a great Matron of Honor? I also took her dress home too. And I returned Dan's tuxedo for him.

I tried to take a nap later that afternoon but it just wasn't in the cards. So I watched a little Gilmore Girls instead.

We went to the Beach Boys concert that night. They were performing with the Arkansas Symphony Orchestra. It was a really neat show. I'm glad we got to go.


I actually got to sleep in a little and catch up on the sleep I had missed over the past week or so. It was nice.

I applied for a job with the Arkansas Foodbank Network (thanks for the heads up about the job, Shane). I hope I hear something from them soon. It seems like something I would really enjoy.

Mom and I ran some errands. And then I started feeling terrible. I had been freezing the entire day and then my throat started hurting. So I bundled up on the couch and drank hot tea.

Andrew and I made grilled cheese and tomato soup (my fav) and rented Away We Go. Its really funny. You should watch it.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Marge- I feel like I haven't talked to you in years. Let's catch up soon?