Thursday, October 29, 2009

The world is underwater

Wednesday


We carved pumpkins over at Kat & Gary's last night and didn't get home in time to post so here is the rundown of our day:

Andrew had class and work. Then we had dinner, watched ANTM (well, I did), and went over to the Grant's. We carved pumpkins, watched a little of Childsplay, made a drink called the Vampire, hung out, and watched The Last House on the Left. Well, we watched most of it but the movie messed up and we didn't get to finish it. But I think I can figure out how it ends.



Thursday




Andrew went to work today. I stayed home by myself because the flooring guy had to come back this morning to do some of the last minute details. But its all finished now and just in time because the new kitchen cabinets are coming tomorrow. It is looking really nice.

I woke up this morning and my head felt like it was going to split into. And the world was under water. I have been taking sinus medicine like it is going out of style. I am finally feeling a little better now, at almost midnight.

We saw some live news story where this car here in LR drove right into this massive rain puddle and started to sink and float away. With people in it. And the firefighters came and dove in, busted the window in, and pulled the people out. It was very exciting. Also exciting: Jay Leno fed an elephant on his show tonight. And it was eating pineapples whole. I wish I could do that. Only I don't like pineapples. But I would if I were an elephant, I'm sure.

Is it just me, or does the guy in this Hershey's commercial look remarkably like Conan O'Brien?

No comments: