Friday, October 19, 2012

Happy Weekend:

[photo]

Happy weekend everyone! What are you doing? I am running in the Komen Arkansas Race for the Cure tomorrow morning. And I'm trying to set a PR, so wish me luck!

Here are a few other things that have been happening around here lately:

  1. I thought my knitted blanket would be easy to piece together. I thought I could do it in a weekend. I was wrong. I'm still working on it.
  2. Had a celebration for a running friend who finished her last round of chemo for breast cancer! 
  3. I made my favorite chocolate chip cookies. Again. Two batches this time. My obsession is starting to get out of control.
  4. I somehow managed to eat cheese dip for 3 meals this week. 
  5. Had a really great discussion about Nora Ephron (love) with my book club. 

No comments: