Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Let's Shop:



Madewell has it going on for Fall, you guys. Seriously. I covet about 90% of all their offerings. But here are the 6 things that I want most:
  1. Everyday Knit Leggings ($29.50) -- I am in desperate need of some new black leggings
  2. The Bootstall Oxford ($158) -- How do I not own black oxfords already?
  3. Perfect Chambray Ex-Boyfriend Shirt ($69.50) -- I need a darker wash for winter
  4. [BLANKNYC] Skinny Color Jeans ($78.00) -- I've passed on the colored jean trend until now, but these rhubarb colored ones are right up my alley
  5. The Lovelock Tote ($268) -- I can't resist a good bag. And how cute is this one?
  6. Rabbit-Run Cardigan ($88) -- Graphic print + bright colors + cardigan + bunnies = true love
P.S. Their interactive Fall Style Stars piece is so cute! Check it out here.

No comments: