Monday, October 8, 2012

Shirt design:

The Komen Arkansas Race for the Cure is next weekend. I am participating in the competitive run which is 30 minutes before the official run starts. I wanted to be able to actually run the entire thing without having to dodge thousands of walkers. So I've been working on my speed for a while now because I want to really kill it.

And I also wanted to do something special to recognize my grandmother, a breast cancer survivor. So, I created a design and had a tech shirt made for the race.

This is my design:
I plan on wearing it proudly on race day and letting everyone know how awesome my grandmother is and how proud I am to be her granddaughter. So, if you're there and you see this shirt blow by you, it's just me. Kicking your butt and doing it for my grandmother.

No comments: