Thursday, October 18, 2012

Knitting Projects:

I've got a long list of things that I want to knit. While I knit all year long, around this time of year, I sort of go into overdrive. Maybe it's the weather. Maybe it's the being cooped up indoors more than any other time of year. Regardless, now that my blanket is done (or almost, the piecing together is killing me!), I've turned my attention to other projects. I've got another blanket in the works, leg warmers for A and I to wear over our running tights to and from early morning winter runs to keep our muscles loose, and leg warmers for Tillie so she can stay nice and toasty while playing outside in the snow with us. And then there are cowls. I'm sort of obsessed with cowls:


Easy to make and oh so comfortable and warm. I love them. Seriously, love. I want to make all these. And I plan to. So, don't be surprised if you get one from me during the holidays. I couldn't possibly wear them all, no matter how much I want to.


No comments: