Sunday, March 15, 2009

Family Dinner



Andrew worked at Yia-Yia's this morning but this evening we hung out at my parents' for family dinner. Mom made roast, homemade mashed potatoes, green beans, salad, and homemade fresh bread. It was delicious. We also got to spend a little time playing Lego Star Wars with Tyler, watching Planet Earth on Discovery, and playing with some of Tyler's toys, including his huge hulk hands. They make noise when you hit things with them and are super fun to play with.

So, Katherine has been in St. Louis all weekend for a hair show and I have to admit I am completely jealous. I love that city and I really want to move there. I think I've had a really hard time with the thought of moving away from my family, especially with everything that's happened, but more and more everyday, I really just want to move away and start something new. And I would love nothing more than to do it there.

Rim, if you're reading this, it has been FOREVER since we've talked. I miss you. Please let's catch up soon.

1 comment:

don't cry hello said...

Rim is reading this. And loves you. And misses you. And wonders why you are not online. Ever. And thinks if you move to St. Louis, she may have to come for a visit. Tomorrow.