Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Our First Vet Visit



Today was Tillie's very first vet visit. And after all the questions I asked, I was quite relieved to find that she is very healthy and completely normal. She did get a shot though and some new flea/tick medicine. So when we came home, she slept all evening. I'm not sure if she just got wore out from all the excitement or if the shot made her feel bad or what, but she hasn't really been herself tonight. Hopefully she feels better soon. But I feel better knowing that she is protected from contracting all kinds of things.

I am so tired tonight too. I think I might turn in early. Today has just been a weird day. Andrew is going to play some game online and Tillie and I are crashing in front of the TV. Maybe tomorrow I"ll get back to working out.