Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tillie's got a brand new bed




Tillie got a new bed today and it is so comfortable, I wish it were big enough for me.

The library gave me a nice surprise today when they called to let me know the DVD I requested had been delivered to my local branch via the Interlibrary loan system. I am now currently in possession of PBS version of Anne of Green Gables (the best version, in my opinion). I have such strong memories of watching these movies with my mom over the years, it's a great joy to be enjoying them again.

Andrew is working again. He works so hard, he doesn't even really get to enjoy his spring break, which is over at the end of this week.

We stayed up late last night and I have been extremely tired this entire day. I think I'll go to bed early tonight.

No comments: