Monday, March 16, 2009

Just a little break


Woke up this morning with a migraine so I stayed home for work and slept it off. My mom bought me a copy of Anne of Green Gables, a book I loved as a kid -- what a nice surprise.
I had also been working on changing the ribbon on our bedroom lampshades but I had been having problems so she took them, fixed them, and then brought them back over. She's so great.
Anyone happen to see DWTS last night? Melissa was incredible. Her salsa was phenomenal. I thought she should have had the top score. She was totally the best. And Shawn Johnson did beautifully as well.
I am thankful for my little break from work today. It gave me the extra rest I needed and I feel so much better. And I'm actually excited to get back to work tomorrow and finish out this week strong.

No comments: