Monday, March 9, 2009

Manic Monday



So we got these cute metallic plates a few weeks ago but I just got plate hangers for them this weekend and finally hung them this evening. They are hanging by the dining table as we speak and they are pretty cute.

Didn't work out today, I watched Dancing with the Stars instead. Now, I never watch that show but I have to this season because Sean Johnson is on it and so is Melissa Rycroft from the Bachelor. She went from getting dumped on national television last Monday to competing on Dancing with the Stars this Monday. I'm pretty sure that girl is having the best week ever. Not to mention she did really well for only having 48 hours of practice under her belt. Nice.

There might be a little surprise for your viewing pleasure here in the next few days. I'll keep you posted.

P.S. I hate Mondays.

No comments: