Sunday, March 22, 2009

A work in progress



Spent some more time at Home Depot today -- exchanged a knob for the dresser.
Planted the flowers in the back flowerbeds. I'm excited for them to start growing.
Worked on the kitchen shelves some more. I never knew how hard it is to cover the entire inside of a cabinet.
I started ripping up the disgusting carpet that is on our back porch. Mom had to help me because it is practically cemented down. Its hard work. It is still a work in progress. Hopefully we'll have it done before next weekend and we can borrow my dad's pressure washer so we can really get things cleaned up.
Made dinner for myself (saved Andrew some) and then went to support my friends' kickball team. I saw a guy with a dislocated shoulder -- gross.

Things we love today:
rubbermaid containers
Blues music
white wine
Butterfinger blasts
sunglasses

No comments: