Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sunday Almonds



Today is National Pig Day. I'm not really sure what that means or how to celebrate it. I would say eat some bacon but that just seems wrong.

Andrew has been obsessed with Jordan Almonds for as long as I can remember but they are so hard to find. Well, today we found them at Cracker Barrel and we haven't been able to stop eating them all day.

Rim finally posted on her blog! Read it here.

Also, I got a new yoga mat and water bottle. They are very fun. I also some some of the new stuff from Orla Kiely at Target. I love these mugs. You know, if someone wanted to buy these for us as a surprise gift, I couldn't stop them. I'm just saying.

Today, this video has us laughing. It's by the same people as one of my favorite SNL skits of all times. Check it out.

No comments: