Sunday, March 8, 2009

Lazy Sunday (The Chronicles of Narnia)



We got our oil changed today and it took 4 hours so while we were at Wal-Mart, we picked up this cookbook called Silly Snacks filled with healthy and fun recipes for kids that won't eat their vegetables. But it is surprisingly cool. Andrew really loves the breakfast mice (pictured above) but I can't wait to try the veggie wedgies and the maraschino-lemonade pops.

We also planted our herbs in the pots I made yesterday. I'm really excited to see how they grow. It will be so nice to use our own fresh herbs in all of our cooking.

I also made this fudge cake for my parents in their crock pot this afternoon and left it there for them as a surprise. It looked really good. I hope they enjoyed it.

Tillie got a bath today because well, for one, she was stinky, and we also found a tick on her the other day. Super gross, I know. But now she is squeaky clean and tick free. Tomorrow I am going to call and schedule her first vet appointment for later on this week.

I hope the time change wasn't as hard on everyone else as it was on us. I have just felt very off this entire day. I am not looking forward to getting up early tomorrow.

No comments: