Monday, August 24, 2009

No more monkeys jumping on the bed


Since the day Tillie came to live with us, she has slept in our bed and it has never been a problem. But lately we are having major shedding issues. I'm not really sure what is going on but it's bad. And every morning our bed is covered (and I do mean covered) with her hair. We have been changing the sheets and comforter but it is just getting ridiculous. So tonight, we set her little bed up on the floor right by my side of the bed and put her to bed. She isn't exactly too excited about the idea of losing her comfy place on the bed but until we can figure out how to resolve our little issue, this is the best solution we can come up with. Anybody know a better way?

I was so productive today. I'm proud of myself for being so on top of things. I woke up when Andrew left for class, went to two different banks, went cabinet shopping with my mom, paid some bills, took care of some paperwork, and started applying for another job. Then Kat and I went to Panera for lunch (I'm sorry, Tammy) and then to Easy Runner -- a specialty running store in West LR. They study your feet and show you how to correct any running problem that you might have. Apparently Kat rolls her left foot in a little when she runs which makes her calf muscle hurt and they helped her correct that so that was neat. And then we checked out a few other stores in the Pleasant Ridge Shopping Center and then went to the mall. I got some nice brown high waisted trousers from the Limited for my upcoming interviews -- in anticipation of those I know are coming. And of course we hit up Forever 21, but I didn't get anything. I was incredibly proud of myself. I don't know if that has ever happened before.

Andrew had classes again today and got to go to his first Nutrition class of the semester. He loves it already and says it is going to be a really fun class. And by what he has told me about the things he is going to be studying and his projects, it seems like he is really going to enjoy it a lot. I think this is going to be a good semester for him.

I skipped yoga tonight and we made mexican for dinner -- tacos and chips and salsa. I know I was supposed to stretch and strengthen tonight, but I didn't -- Sorry Kat!

No comments: