Thursday, August 20, 2009

I heart damask



Don't you just love it when you find something that is so incredibly cool and it just also happens to be on clearance? That's what happened to us today. We wandered into Pier One because I love looking at all the stuff in there. I especially love their plates and napkins because they are so cute and realistically priced. So there on the clearance were these bad boys -- white damask glasses. So pretty. I love damask. And I love these glasses.

We planned on working out tonight and sat down to kill time by playing a video game. And then next thing I know, Andrew is asleep. He was complaining of his head hurting so I went to the gym solo and met up with Kat. We had a pretty good work out and when I came home, Andrew was passed out. I hope he feels better tomorrow because it's his first day of school.

Made the decision to run the Rollin' on the River 5k in September with Kat. Should be fun. 3 miles is easy now and it will be good practice for our half marathon coming up in December.

Oh yea and we totally saw two girls making out in the parking lot the other day. Never a dull moment around here.

No comments: