Sunday, August 23, 2009

Just about as ideal as you can get.



For some reason, we have been majorly slacking off in the blogging department lately. It's not that we aren't taking pictures and making mental notes of things to mention, it's just that we haven't been getting around to doing it until well after midnight. And by then, well, the day has already passed. But I guess better late than never, right?

This morning Andrew woke up feeling pretty awful. The stomach virus I had last week has claimed another victim and so he called in sick to work. Their loss was my gain. We got to spend the day together eating bland foods and lounging around. I had a little craft time this afternoon with my mom and then Andrew and I took Tillie for a long walk. We tried to come visit you and Lola, Kat, but you weren't home. Lola, however, was very pleased to see us.

We've been organizing and going through stuff in our apartment -- getting rid of stuff we don't need or could possibly ever use. It's a good feeling, this purging. I am a big fan. I highly recommend it to anyone.

No comments: