Thursday, August 13, 2009

Walker Thursday



Tyler came to spend the morning with us. We watched TV and played video games.

And to my surprise, who should log into Skype but good ole Rim. It was great catching up with her. And then I got to chat with Krit as well. They are incredible, those two. And I miss them.

We took a trip to Toys R Us with Tyler, brought my mom lunch, took naps, watched movies, and vegged out. This week has pretty much been a vacation for me -- a chance to catch up on rest and destress from everything that has happened these past few months. Monday I plan on hitting the job trail hard. I did email my resume to my dad. He gave it to his HR department and they agreed to take a look at it and give me some pointers about how I can improve it. I'm always up for contructive criticism.

Andrew had a meeting at work today. He has been having a lot of meetings lately, which is fine when he is already there, but when he has to drive 30 minutes on his day off for nothing, it is pretty annoying.

They played the last few episodes of Friends on TBS tonight and it reminded me of just how much I love that show. The older I get, the better it gets. I love it.

No comments: