Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Pizza is my favorite



I woke up at 3:00 this morning with a migraine. Two Excedrin Migraine and two ice packs later, I felt a lot better and got up with Andrew when he left for school.

He finally got his books but is still trying to get some of his financial aid straightened out. He is really enjoying his nutrition class still. He actually read his assigned chapters before class and took notes. I am so proud.

I went shopping with my mom this afternoon. I am on the lookout for a shirt to wear with my new pants for interviews. I didn't really find anything. But my mom did buy me two jackets/sweaters. After looking online, I think this cardigan may work.

We made homemade pizza tonight for dinner and it was incredible. We made the dough in our breadmaker, mixed up the sauce, and added meat, olives, and cheese. My favorite pizza ever.

We didn't run today -- I was way to full from dinner to even attempt it so we will run in the morning before we go our separate ways.

No comments: