Monday, August 3, 2009

a little better now



Woke up this morning with a headache still plaguing me. 3 real cokes and an insane amount of ibuprofen and Excedrin migraine later, it is mostly gone. I'm glad to finally have some relief but I can feel it still lingering around above my right eye ever so slightly. Yuck. Migraines really are the worst. I hate getting them. I feel like I waste a day of my life, sitting in a dark room with a cold pack on my head.

Kat, Gary, and Lola came by while out for a walk. Tillie and Lola had a good time visiting. But then Tillie was kind of grungy and since she missed her weekend bath, we decided to go ahead and wash her. She hates the actual bath process but really enjoys being squeaky clean afterwards. She is sitting beside me right now, licking her paws and making sure they are immaculate.

I am eating toast for dinner. It's what I've eaten for the past 2 days. It's the only thing that really sounds good to me when I have a headache.

No comments: