Friday, September 11, 2009

9/11



This isn't my picture, it was the find of the day on foundmagazine.com. But it's better than anything that I have and captures a lot of what I've been thinking about today. Can you believe it's already been 8 years since 9/11? I still remember exactly where I was when I heard about the first plane and actually saw the second -- Ms. Higgin's (now Ms. Sisson) Algebra II class my Junior year of high school.

We didn't do much today. I went grocery shopping with my mom. Andrew went in to work early this morning to get a head start on paperwork. He got off early and I made him some lunch. We did some cleaning and a little playing of video games. Schuck came over and we went out for pizza. We hit up Blockbuster on the way home and they were having a sale on all their previously viewed DVDs -- $3.99 each -- so we got a bunch of them. A lot actually. Cheap previously used DVDs are one of my favorite things. I can never buy a new DVD ever again.

The boys rented Silent Hill Homecoming and we are all sitting in the dark watching it. This is my favorite game to watch them play. Maybe the only game I really enjoy watching. It's scary.

Also, Kristin got her hair chopped off -- 10 inches for Locks of Love. Go check out Kat's blog.

And congrats Schuck on buying a house! Can't wait to see it.

No comments: