Saturday, September 12, 2009

Home Improvements



Today Andrew didn't have to go in to work so we got to spend the entire day together. It was nice.

We took Tillie to Petsmart, got Sonic drinks, and had lunch.

Then we went by the rents' house to help with some home improvements. My parents are getting hardwood floors installed in a few weeks but before they could do that, they needed to rip out all their nasty carpet. So Andrew helped my dad do that and removed the sub floor. My mom and I did some work upstairs: moving furniture, preparing for our move-in, and talking about things that needed to be done.

Then we watched some TV with Tyler and had dinner. I made chocolate cupcakes. They were delicious.

And we discovered a new favorite show: Hoarders. Real. Disgusting. Fun.

Now we are in for the rest of the night. We're going to take some showers and just veg out.

Hope your Saturday night is as fun as ours.

No comments: