Thursday, September 17, 2009

Chad comes to visit!



Today I took Tillie with me to my parents' house. I think she may be stressed out from all the boxes and things that are disappearing from our apartment. I think maybe she was abandoned when she was younger by a family that was moving or something. She definitely does not like the boxes. She has become even more clingy than normal and incredibly destructive. Keeping her with me not only calms her nerves and reassures her, it keeps her from destroying more stuff right before we move.

Andrew and I cleaned and then Chad Beckwith came to visit. We ate @ Texas Roadhouse and then hung out. And enjoyed Bloody Marys.

We got to watch the season premiere of The Office tonight. It was good. I'm glad it's back. Oh Office, how I have missed thee.

No comments: